7 signs you, ladies, are my people:
1. When something is wrong, I can’t hide it. I’ll always open up to you guys.
2. But you respect my privacy.
3. Nothing that happens in my life is real until I tell you guys about it. 4. You don’t care what I look like when we see each other. Dolled-up or a big mess, you love me either way.
5. You are always on my side. Always. No hesitation.
6. But you will also tell me when I’m wrong.
7. You just know. We get each other, no explanation needed.
I love you forever, beautiful ladies ❤️ @mamarshy @crisstala @adelacross @shineleyblearcilla (at Mama Lou’s Italian Kitchen)
My collection of pretty flowers :) #photostack Created @twentyfourapp http://twentyfourapp.com/share/index.php?day=AIkd9AwUcK
This is surreal! To all my followers, thank you for taking the time to visit this little place in the net where I post random things that I like and enjoy :)
Tumblr, you’ve been so good to me. More years for us! :D
"Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry,The Little Prince (via escepticismos)
For a friend of mine who is hurting right now. Love you.
(Source: wordsthat-speak, via hellogiggles)
Jessica Chastain as Merida from Brave for the ‘Disney Dream Portrait’ series by Annie Leibovitz.
Annie Leibovitz is the effin best.
(Source: fuckyeahjessicachastain, via suicideblonde)